Just 15 days to go!

So.. confession. I haven't exactly been on my A game when it comes to my Catwoman-ing. The weekend brought total carnage to my workout and eating schedule and I didn't do anything at all to the costume. Yikes. But, as of now I'm back on fitness track and fully intending to do way better this weekend, lest I wind up more resembling the Michelin man than Selina Kyle.

I did buy all the makeup I need to complete my Catwoman look, which ended up just being a matte black shadow, a not-so-tacky red lipstick and an eyeliner sharpener to make use of old eyeliners. Here's the lipstick on- apologies for the pissed off deer in the headlights face.. when I myspace it I think I get a little too focused on framing the picture right and my default face ends up being worrisome.


But, I am able to report that I made some fun little shorts for the fourth today using old jeans, bleach, and fabric markers. I LOVE how they came out and I'm definitely feeling the love for re-purposing other clothing articles in the future.



Hope everyone had a happy Independence day and stayed safe! Stay tuned for what I promise will be much better progress reports in the future.

Comments

Popular Posts