11 more days!

Ok.. totally honest confession. I over ate again this weekend. Our food challenge of the week was Mexican themed and my resistance was weak. BUT- I totally killed myself working out so it cancels, right?

But I did make some good progress! I have all the stitching done on the front side of my suit (and Miss Kitty approves) and I ordered a Bane mask for my dad who will be seeing the movies with me. It's guaranteed to get here by the 18th, so I'm cutting it close but I'm hopeful! Also, I have no idea why all my images are coming out purple, but I promise it's black! Also my carpet isn't lavender. That would be weird.

Also, realized that my costume has no neck and Michelle's does. Hrmph.. hopefully that doesn't look too weird! Maybe I'll try and make a pseudo-turtleneck with some of my extra cat ears fabric.. oh how the list grows!

Well in my typical awkward fashion I end this entry. Seriously, how do you close these things nicely? It's not an essay. 



Comments

Popular Posts