Sic Em Free Dresses!

A while back I pinned a blog in which someone made a dress for her daughter entirely out of old T-shirts. (seen here: http://www.heartbreakkids.com/blog/2011/6/22/red-white-and-blue-bustle-dress.html)
Being that I still dress like a child majority of the time, I decided this was ample inspiration for a new project!

Making this is essentially free- you can use all old T-shirts if you want (which is what I did), but I would advise you to inspect the quality of their fabric beforehand, as I now have a dress from my dad's super thin, pilled, stretched out t-shirts! It still turned out pretty cute and it was super easy (just follow the instructions from the blog) but it was really time consuming. Overall I would recommend this project for a cute, comfy look that showcases your inner 4-year-old.



Comments

Popular Posts