Fashion Icon- Princess Lee Seoul

This past semester I found a new total idol for fashion, I only wish she was famous enough to have people make Lee Seoul inspired pages on Polyvore! Anyways, here is a rough and probably way tiny on here compilation of some of the outfits the character Lee Seoul rocked on "My Princess."



Also, I realize I never finished up sharing all my Christmas outfits, but I did see the Christmas Challenge through all 15(I think) days! (two days were not photographed due to extreme amounts of study)  But here they all are below!
 Lump of coal

 Gingerbread Woman

 The Grinch 

 Rudolph (Yes, I did go out like this :))

 Pink Christmas Tree

 Frosty III- Snowman and Heisman Winner!

Office Christmas Party

That's all! Done with finals and home for a much-needed break! I will probably be doing a lot of sewing and baking and will share those adventures here! Maybe I'll review some of the recipes I found on Pinterest.. hmmm. 

Goodbye for now!

Comments

Popular Posts