Christmas Gifts and Queso Review!

Just finished the last of my painted gifts for the year- here's some really awful cell phone pictures of them. I'll post them all later in better quality- but I'm really pretty pleased with how they turned out! I'm terrible at buying people presents so I feel like when I paint things at least people know I really care about them and thought about them even if my presents are not-so-good.



In other news I am ready to do my first Pin review! Whoo, whoo! 

I did the white queso recipe as seen in this pin- http://pinterest.com/pin/248542473155160275/

Following instructions it was really rather bland. So, after adding 3/4 cups of cream, I started adding the juice from the diced jalapenos (we did pre-cut jalapenos from a jar instead of fresh) to make it the right texture and to kick it up and added a ton of jalapeno slices additionally. In the end it turned out REALLY good with these modifications! Everyone loved it and we ran out super fast! Highly recommended if you add the jalapeno juice to it for some flavor! No pictures to show for it, but that's my two cents!

Comments

Popular Posts