Simple Painting Projects!

 I'm going to deviate from the normal clothing projects and share a couple fun and fast painting projects I've done.
 The first one came about because I had really bare walls and not a whole lot of time to make some complex fix for it. So I grabbed my initials, painted them and added some really simple shapes to them. They came out to be a really fun little decoration and crazy fast to make!



This next project is from a night my roomies wanted to do something so we decided to do a group craft project to put in the suite. Each of us painted a canvas with a simple background that we felt represented us, then I painted on the words "Peace, Love, Joy, and Faith" for each. Then we took a big canvas and made squares with the colors from each board and put that on the wall in the middle of all of them. I don't have a picture of them all together for some reason, but here's the separate things.





And here's an idea of what it looked like in the background of a different photo.


Last order of business, it is Christmas Challenge Day 2- today I am a candy cane!


I even got the eye makeup going with the theme!


Unfortunately I spilled nail polish all over my skirt before I was able to get the full picture for the day.. so here is a picture of me awkwardly trying to hide it. But you get the general idea :)

Comments

Popular Posts