Awkward to the Power of Awkward

Well hello there! Seeing as it has been an extremely long time since I last posted on here, and we're in the middle of a really bad thunderstorm so I'll be up for a little while, I figured I would share some awkward love with the internet world.

I have always had a flair for the dramatic, and an unfortunate desire to catch all life's moments, even those you'd really rather forget, on camera. 





See? So, I decided to share some of the more recent videos with the privileged (or unlucky) few that happen upon this blog.  Watch these when you're feeling down and hopefully they'll make you smile or at least make you glad that even at your worst you aren't nearly as bizarre a creature as I am. Warning: all videos are of an awkward, dorky, and ridiculous nature.  Viewer discretion advised.

First off: Birthday Messages.

When I want to send a friend a little extra "thinking about you" on their birthday, I make them a special birthday video. 

To Skyelyn- my little cousin



To Ami- my sister


To Brandon- my friend (I started the video birthday message tradition on him and make him one every year)



Just because videos-

These are videos I find from time to time on the computer and have no idea when or why I made them.

An important announcement-

Graduating and Growing up-
Kitty-
Eating tuna- (I literally have no memory of this and was a little disturbed when I found it recently)

If you made it this far I commend you and console you for the extreme levels of boredom you must have reached to bring you here. There are so many more where this came from, it's ridiculous, but that's all my dignity can surrender for now! Hope you smiled and that next time you're trying to think of the perfect gift for that special someone you look no further than your webcam and insanity.

Comments

Popular Posts